Information for parents is sent via the half termly newsletter. This will include the following:
· the curriculum, whole-school career activities and projects
· Labour Market Information, and personalised support for Post-16 and Transitions Pathways opportunities
· local college and supported internships information including:
· careers guidance, support and information
· in-house and community work experience opportunities for all our students.
In addition to this, personalised information will also be sent to parents via text and letter with important updates regarding school events and external visits which support Preparation for Adulthood.
You and your child will be asked to give feedback on your experience of the careers support we offer at Elements.
Shockingly, less than 4% of SEND students will access meaningful work or Education Opportunities after leaving school. This must change. We aim to offer the most up to date relevant information available, so that parents can support their child in their personal journey towards adulthood.
Information to employers and local businesses.
If you feel you could offer support or areas of interest to our school and its young people, please contact the school office. We will be very glad to hear from you.